We are proud supporters of The St. Elizabeth Hospice.
You can support the Hospice and get creative with your writing talent by entering the The Henry Buckmaster Short Story Competition. Tell your story and support those who work to help others! ( We are remembering Henry too…).
Details of the Competition
- The competition is open to anyone over the age of 18
- To enter please make a donation to St. Elizabeth Hospice of £10 or more per entry. You may enter more than once.
- We ask that your short story is a maximum of 3,000 words long
- We ask that your short story is based around the themes of family, community or compassion
- The competition is now open and will close at midnight on Sunday 14 June.
- The winner will be announced on National Writing Day, the 26 June.
How To Enter
Once you have made your donation of £10 (if you are able to give more it would be very much appreciated) on the Here Together JustGiving Page we will be in contact with you regarding sending in your short story. The deadline for entries is midnight on Sunday 14 June.
You can see details of the competition judges, and even how to enter with a story written on traditional paper by hand here – https://www.stelizabethhospice.org.uk/the-henry-buckmaster-short-story-competition/
Discover the great work of the St. Elizabeth Hospice team here – https://www.stelizabethhospice.org.uk/
Don’t forget to donate here – http://www.justgiving.com/shortstorycompetitionstelizabethhospice