Happy Seasonal Holiday from all the consEAST team!
Could you do it?
Supporting St. Elizabeth Hospice in Ipswich, Suffolk, UK this season
This year will be the 16th annual Christmas Day dip for St. Elizabeth Hospice. Brave souls can see more about this fabulously refreshing event here.
Christmas Day Dip 2019 – 25th December, 8.30 – 11.00am
…on Felixstowe Seafront.
You can sign up and get your tickets on this Eventbrite page here.
What the hospice strives for, with your help.
”St Elizabeth Hospice aims to improve life for people living with progressive and terminal illnesses by:
- Providing multi-disciplinary holistic specialist and dedicated palliative care services to patients, their families and carers
- Working alongside other statutory and voluntary agencies to provide specialist and dedicated palliative care, in a timely manner, where the patient wishes to be
- Acting as a resource to the local community regarding general and specialist palliative care to increase confidence and competence in improving life for people living with a progressive illness
- Providing care that respects the choices made by patients and their families so that patients are treated in their preferred place and die in their place of choice where possible
- Working towards equitable provision of all services, leading to increased use of services by people with non-malignant progressive disease, and those from seldom-heard communities”
(Source: https://www.stelizabethhospice.org.uk) See more and give more on their informative and compassionate web pages.
Winter dip image: Delphine Ducaruge - Unsplash, Creative Commons